Airports & Airlines
Airports & Airlines
An amazing customer experience is something worth striving for. It brings customers back to an airline and also makes them recommend the airline to others. At best, the customer experience at the airport has to be easy and stress-free.
A good experience keeps the promise of good service to customers and strengthens the brand. It is a significant way to stand out in the international competition between airlines, and worth noting that a third of passengers choose their flight route based on the reputation of the transfer facilities provided at airports.
Improving customer experience aims at four things:
- Smoothly running processes,
- Services that are of high quality and up to date,
- Comfortable and functional terminals, and
- Friendly and context-sensitive customer service.
We work to improve all of these every day. We compare an airport to a good spa. After visiting an airport, a passenger should feel better than before coming to the airport – relaxed and energetic instead of irritated and stressed.
The New Rules
Minimum waiting around so people spend their time shopping. This is achieved by:
- Greater insight into queue conditions;
- Better agent productivity;
- Decreased perceived wait times – powerful sales driven infotainment;
- Resource optimization exploiting opportunities for self-service;
- Clean modern look.
For Airports, technology has several goals:
- Reduce passenger stress at security checkpoints,
- Better manage wait times in queues throughout the airport,
- Optimize resource utilization and agent productivity,
- Improve restroom cleanliness and resulting passenger satisfaction,
- Make the passenger journey as pleasing as possible.
Airport technology solutions provided by 4POWER enable these goals. Customer Visit Management & Service Delivery Solutions take care of first come first serve without queuing and improved customer experience while at the airport, whereas Self Service Machines provide a non-stop and no waiting business environment. Managed Services enable improvement in efficiencies and competitiveness with no capex.